Website currently under construction.
Take all the benefits of Yoga and Therapy and multiply them tenfold. Jackie Corso's unique combination of Yoga and Counseling cuts through a lot of time. A holistic self-care plan is begun and implemented. You begin to take more charge of your physical, emotional and mental health, no longer separating them from each other. You get the connection! Medications, invasive treatments, visits to doctors and hospitals are often decreased.
Time is no longer an excuse for lack of self-care. You understand "time is all we have." Spending more time living your priorities (whether it is your health, family, school or pursuing a dream) seems more possible. And you are supported every step of the way.
You would benefit from Yoga Therapy if you:
- are faced with a physical disability/issue and would not only like to address the physical benefits of Yoga but would like to talk to a trained Rehabilitation Counselor about HOW this disability/issue is affecting you (acceptance, life style changes, vocational adjustments, relationships, etc.)
- are dealing with an emotional issue/trauma such as compulsion/addiction, surviving domestic violence, body image issues due to eating disorders, anxiety or depression, self-esteem, sexuality and gender concerns.
- are handling cognitive issues such as learning difficulties, problems focusing, paying attention or completing tasks/projects
- have not been satisfied with traditional counseling or therapy or would like to try something different, something more holistic
- would like a uniquely designed Self-Care program that works along side existing health care professionals (your doctors, nurses, physical, occupational and massage therapists; and other counselors and psychiatrists).
- have been looking for deeper meaning and purpose in your life
- believe that the mind-body-spirit connection is important and you would like to deepen your understanding and experience of it.